Doodles were mainly drawn to occupy someone when they are feeling bored. Usually, these drawings are nothing but abstract swirls and lines and probably anything else someone feels. However, doodle art has become an intricate way for some people to express what they feel. Others had turn it into an amazing art form where they could showcase their talent. It’s not just found on corners of books and notebooks. This time, there are sketch pads after sketch pads filled with various doodles. Some has found it as a way of de-stressing and relaxing.
Whether you’ve got skills on drawing or not, you can most definitely learn how to doodle and here are tutorials and guides to improve your skills.
Cool Doodle Ideas
- Cool Doodle Ideas
- 1. LEARNING BASIC EYES AND MOUTHS
- 2. HOW TO DO A PAISLEY IN 6 STEPS
- 3. DOODLE DRAWINGS
- 4. DRAWING A LOTUS FLOWER FOR YOUR DOODLE ART
- 5. DOODLING A RETRO CAMERA
- 6. KAWAII BORDERS FOR YOUR ART
- 7. CUTE GARDEN DOODLES
- 8. DRAW SOME TREES
- 9. HOW TO DRAW A BANNER
- 10. AN UNDER THE SEA TUTORIAL
- 11. ANOTHER SEA CREATURE FOR YOUR DOODLE
- 12. DOODLING A CHRISTMAS PENGUIN
- 13. ZENDOODLES
- 14. DRAWING A CITY SKYLINE
- 15. HOW TO DOODLE A CUTE PANDA
1. LEARNING BASIC EYES AND MOUTHS
Whether they are cute little monsters or cartoon versions of people you may know, there are basically those with faces in your doodles and you would most likely need this guide on different mouths and eyes for your doodle drawings.
2. HOW TO DO A PAISLEY IN 6 STEPS
Paisleys are the most common doodle designs out there. It’s a great design with lots of other possibilities on how it could be made. It also fits random doodles.
3. DOODLE DRAWINGS
4. DRAWING A LOTUS FLOWER FOR YOUR DOODLE ART
5. DOODLING A RETRO CAMERA
6. KAWAII BORDERS FOR YOUR ART
You could go without borders for your doodle works. But if you decided to have one, you can choose from these 25 cute styles that will boost your art work’s look.
7. CUTE GARDEN DOODLES
8. DRAW SOME TREES
When it comes to drawing a scenery, doodle artists don’t usually draw the exact shapes and looks of trees. Doodle art has its own way of changing something into a simpler but more adorable version of a subject and as for trees, here’s what you can do.
10. AN UNDER THE SEA TUTORIAL
Other than people, flowers and abstract designs, animals are yet another common subjects for doodle arts. Here’s one adorable sea creature you can feature on your next doodles.
11. ANOTHER SEA CREATURE FOR YOUR DOODLE
12. DOODLING A CHRISTMAS PENGUIN
Christmas is just right around the corner so it’s no surprise you’ll soon be having some Christmas-themed doodles. To join the fun, here’s how you can draw a Christmas penguin.
Zendoodles are basically done by creating structured patterns over again and combining them with other patterns or sometimes, a main subject. Nonetheless, zendoodles aren’t just cool artworks. These could also help with your focus and de-stressing.
14. DRAWING A CITY SKYLINE
15. HOW TO DOODLE A CUTE PANDA