Drawing any animal or perhaps any person will require skills and more importantly practice this small obstacle highly discouraging children and beginners to draw at times the solution is simple: there are step-by-step tutorials online that will help you achieve better results with your art project. Below tutorials and reference guides to drawing a zebra have been collected and they vary from cartoon-styled drawing to a more realistic zebra portrait for the enthusiast.
How To Draw A Zebra
- How To Draw A Zebra
- 1. STEP-BY-STEP HOW TO DRAW A ZEBRA HEAD TUTORIAL
- 2. CARTOON STYLE ZEBRA TUTORIAL
- 3. LEARN HOW TO DRAW A ZEBRA
- 4. DRAW A ZEBRA – STEP-BY-STEP
- 5. SKETCHING A ZEBRA
- 6. HOW TO DRAW A ZEBRA HEAD
- 7. ZEBRA DRAWING TUTORIAL FOR KIDS
- 8. GETTING THE RIGHT PROPORTIONS
- 9. A KID’S TUTORIAL TO A SIMPLE ZEBRA
- 10. ZEBRA TUTORIAL FOR CHILDREN
- 11. DRAWING MARTY THE ZEBRA FROM MADAGASCAR
- 12. SIMPLE AND EASY ZEBRA TUTORIAL
- 13. CREATING SIMPLE ZEBRA STRIPES
- 14. ZEBRAS IN THREE DIFFERENT WAYS
- 15. ZEBRA LINES DETAILING
1. STEP-BY-STEP HOW TO DRAW A ZEBRA HEAD TUTORIAL
Here’s an easy step by step tutorial on making a zebra head. The most basic elements of the drawing are actually lines, squares and rectangles and sufficient steps have been provided to encourage children and beginners to take on the tutorial happily.
2. CARTOON STYLE ZEBRA TUTORIAL
Another easy zebra drawing that more skillful kids could draw. A very inspiring doodle results to feed one`s imagination.
3. LEARN HOW TO DRAW A ZEBRA
Now if you’re looking for a more life-like zebra, this step by step tutorial is for you. It tackles creating a zebra from the head to the more intricate details of stripes and hair.
4. DRAW A ZEBRA – STEP-BY-STEP
Making sure that the zebra’s anatomy is perfect for the position you are thinking is important. The sketch on this tutorial may not look something that actually makes sense, but it will help once you have polished your entire work.
5. SKETCHING A ZEBRA
Sketching is one of the foundations of drawing. But being able to create a full sketch art is hard. Nonetheless, this is a helpful tutorial on how to use your charcoal pen to draw a zebra.
6. HOW TO DRAW A ZEBRA HEAD
If you’re only trying to draw the head alone, this tutorial is the perfect choice. It helps up and coming artists to draw an anatomically correct zebra head.
7. ZEBRA DRAWING TUTORIAL FOR KIDS
Want an easier way to draw a zebra? This tutorial will help you and your children create something extraordinary along a very educative lesson !
8. GETTING THE RIGHT PROPORTIONS
Before you really draw your zebra, you need to sketch out the where the head is, the body and the perfect position of the feet and tail. This can help you make your work much realistic once it’s done.
9. A KID’S TUTORIAL TO A SIMPLE ZEBRA
If you want your kids to learn how to draw, you can lure them in the artistic universe at any age. Here’s a good tutorial for younger kids to help them practice their skills.
10. ZEBRA TUTORIAL FOR CHILDREN
Here’s a much more advanced level of drawing a zebra for kids. But of course, it’s still an easier one.
11. DRAWING MARTY THE ZEBRA FROM MADAGASCAR
Fans may recognize the loud and talkative zebra, here are some reference guides to help them draw the character.
12. SIMPLE AND EASY ZEBRA TUTORIAL
You don’t really have to go into intricate details from the first sketch; draft body proportions and find the right countour line before start detailing.
13. CREATING SIMPLE ZEBRA STRIPES
Another easy tutorial for children and beginners alike !
14. ZEBRAS IN THREE DIFFERENT WAYS
Here’s three ways on how to do three different zebras using easy common shapes as a trigger.
15. ZEBRA LINES DETAILING
Once you have mastered the basics, you can now jump into the more intricate and detailed drawings.
What do you think about the guides and tutorials above? How do you see them ? We would love to hear from you in the comment section below !