Tinkerbell, also known as Tink is one of the characters in literature that has remained alive ever since its inception. Tinkerbell was first introduced in 1904 for J.M. Barrie’s “Peter Pan.” and ever since, Tink remained as one of the most iconic characters in children’s fairy-tales and storybooks. She had her own movies created by leading animation company, Disney. She is also a favorite character for every Halloween costume parties and naturally, Tinkerbell remains to be one of the most loved subjects in fantasy sketches and drawings. If you want to learn how to create your own Tinkerbell fan art, the following gallery will surely help!
Tutorials On How To Draw Tinkerbell
- Tutorials On How To Draw Tinkerbell
- 1. STEP BY STEP TINKERBELL DRAWING
- 2. DRAW A PORTRAIT OF TINKERBELL
- 3. TINKERBELL DRAWING TUTORIAL
- 4. CHIBI TINKERBELL DRAWING TUTORIAL
- 5. HOW TO DRAW CARTOON TINKERBELL FOR KIDS
- 6. DRAWING A FULL-BODY TINKERBELL
- 7. TINKERBELL DRAWING GUIDE
- 8. TINKERBELL’S BODY FRAME FOR POSITION
- 9. ROUGH TINKERBELL DRAFT
- 10. STEP BY STEP TINKERBELL TUTORIAL
- 11. GUIDE TO DRAWING TINKERBELL
- 12. DRAW A SITTING TINKERBELL
- 13. CIRCLES AND LINES FOR BODY OUTLINE
- 14. GIRLY TINKERBELL POSE TUTORIAL
- 15. LAUGHING TINKERBELL REFERENCE
1. STEP BY STEP TINKERBELL DRAWING
If you want to draw Tinkerbell, it would be good to learn how to draw her in her most common pose: her familiar form in the cartoon movie Peter Pan by Disney.
2. DRAW A PORTRAIT OF TINKERBELL
Doing a portrait of Tink can help you get accustomed with how she looks. This will also help you practice drawing faces.
3. TINKERBELL DRAWING TUTORIAL
4. CHIBI TINKERBELL DRAWING TUTORIAL
If you think you can’t handle drawing the more detailed Tink or you’re just starting out, drawing a Chibi version can be easier. Go from chibi to a more detailed version once you’re getting better.
5. HOW TO DRAW CARTOON TINKERBELL FOR KIDS
6. DRAWING A FULL-BODY TINKERBELL
Learning how to draw Tink with different poses will help you create more fan arts. This one is a simple pose but do draft out the outline of her body and the proportion through lines.
7. TINKERBELL DRAWING GUIDE
8. TINKERBELL’S BODY FRAME FOR POSITION
This is how every sketches usually start. When you’re drawing Tinkerbell or even any other character, you may want to outline their pose first. Cirles are for joints and sticks are for the limbs, body and neck. Adding some facial guidelines can also help.
9. ROUGH TINKERBELL DRAFT
10. STEP BY STEP TINKERBELL TUTORIAL
11. GUIDE TO DRAWING TINKERBELL
Here are some good reference guides when it comes to drawing different versions of Tinkerbell.
12. DRAW A SITTING TINKERBELL
A sitting figure can be difficult for some beginners seeing as the body is in a different form. However, starting drawing Tink sitting down can help you.
13. CIRCLES AND LINES FOR BODY OUTLINE
14. GIRLY TINKERBELL POSE TUTORIAL
15. LAUGHING TINKERBELL REFERENCE
How do you see these guides on how to draw Tinkerbell ? We would love to hear from you in the comments below !